Be


Be

be
not of me
like me
because of me
with me
beside me
behind me
ahead of me
for me

be not mine 
nor 
me

be
your own self
read your own story

burn down 
your own name
your own history

feed what nourishes
your spirit

be beautiful
in your own version
of gorgeousness

blaze with your own 
unearthly passion
sing your own songs
dance 
to your own melody

live your own confusion, 
anguish and disappointment

bear 
your own unutterable joy
and pain

gather your own
broken pieces
mend your own
broken heart

be lost 
on your own path
discover your own secret

unfold
your own mystery

bear your own silence
and solitude

find the lion
in your own heart
to feed
your own self

 and become 
your own solace
and sanctuary

give up 
your own misery
find the lock
to your own cage
and its key
that sets you free

be 
your own integrity
your own authenticity

speak with the truthful voice
of your own authority

be what 
no one but you
only you
can ever
be

find your own wings
fly out into the universe

and just be

just be 
be
be 


7th july 2014
*



from the upcoming book: "The Truth Is Love"
image: with thanks via Maarten Maarten Appel on Facebook

for a copy of "Set My Heart On Fire" in pakistan nalayn publications
in South Africa intent publishing
and internationally via amazon

Comments

Popular Posts