Who Else Could It Be?






Who Else Could It Be


listen
if you must know
if you can bear
these words of truth
about you and me

it was God
who looked at me
through your eyes

it was His light
that left me shattered
a million
tiny stars
vibrating
with a strange
invisible glow

it was He
who made every fiber
of my being
rise and bloom
like a rose garden
in the sun

it was He
who made me dissolve
in the sound of your voice
made all of me
sway like a drunkard

and sing
such unimaginable
sweet ecstasy

who else
could it be?


who else

could
it
be?


25th september 2013


from upcoming collection: The Truth Is Love
image: from https://www.facebook.com/mevlana

for a copy of the book "Set My Heart On Fire" contact nalayn.publications@gmail.com; 
internationally available through Amazon and www.intentpublishing.com

Comments

Popular Posts