You Are Enough For Me




neither the gifts 
received at birth
nor skills mastered
from books 
or application

not even
the fruits
of a long and
lucrative vocation

no inheritance 
of gold
or hoarded 
stacks of wealth

no discipline 
or abstinence
of a life
dedicated to health

neither those 
with influence nor
illustrious in name

neither people 
of knowledge
nor winners 
of worldly games

not the
dearest of friends
or even kinfolk

or the closest
 of family
no,
not even those 

You are 
my protection
my refuge
my comfort 
my sanctuary

You are my nearest
my friend
my ally
my security

and You are 
enough for me

yes, You are
enough for me


15th august 2015




from the upcoming book: "The Truth Is Love"

for a copy of "Set My Heart On Fire" in pakistan nalayn publications

in South Africa intent publishing
and internationally via amazon

Free pdf book by author

Comments

Popular Posts