Cure Me





Cure Me

there is brittle hollowness,
a black despair
on the other side
of gratification
and dreams of the world
come true

these
are the anguished tears
of someone
who has auctioned
the most beautiful,
precious parts of herself
to purchase a lie

the cry:
this world lured me
forced me,
left me no option

that!
is the biggest lie of all

in the marketplace
of illusions
all buyers and sellers
were me

cure me
Physician of my heart
Owner of my soul
my One
and Only
True Love

cure me
of all desire
but You

4th january 2013

from the upcoming book "The Truth Is Love"
photo credit: free range free stock photos from the web

for a copy of the book "Set My Heart On Fire" contact nalayn.publications@gmail.com; 
internationally available through Amazon and www.intentpublishing.com

Comments

Popular Posts